Motorbikes, mateship and one common goal.
The mechanics of Motocyc: take a long weekend, 50+ amazing characters with great attitudes, bind it with mateship, fill it with laughter, serve it up on some of the most spectacular roads in regional Australia and then add some fundraising for good measure and you will be part of a once in a lifetime event raising funds to gives kids facing the cancer the chance to be kids again.
This year you can choose to take all the scenery in on a relaxing ride along the higway or explore your explore your adventurous side and head off the beaten track with the all NEW dirt road option!!!
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
Motocyc 2020 - Off The Beaten Track
WHERE: Heatherbrae – Port Macquarie – Armidale – Newcastle
WHEN: Friday 27th March to Sunday 29th March 2020
WHAT: Motorbike enthusiasts come together to ride and raise money for Camp Quality
WHY: To raise much needed funds to give kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
HOW MUCH: $250 non refundable registration fee and a willingness to raise a minimum of $1000
WHO: All motorbike enthusiasts with a P2 or full licence along with a registered and insured motorbike
- David Oswald just donated $11
- Tim Osborn just donated $125
- Warwick Bartley just donated $11
- Lincoln Amidy just donated $11
- Sally Bartley just donated $68.42
- Terry Durling just donated $11
- Samuel Budden just donated $11
- Mark Farrand just donated $104
- Mitch Ryan just donated $26
- Clint Lewis just donated $41.60
- Carole Bury just donated $26
- Damian Charleson just donated $10