Motorbikes, mateship and one common goal.
The mechanics of Motocyc: take a long weekend, 50+ amazing characters with great attitudes, bind it with mateship, fill it with laughter, serve it up on some of the most spectacular roads in regional Australia and then add some fundraising for good measure and you will be part of a once in a lifetime event raising funds to gives kids facing the cancer the chance to be kids again.
This year you can choose to take all the scenery in on a relaxing ride along the higway or explore your explore your adventurous side and head off the beaten track with the all NEW dirt road option!!!
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
Motocyc 2020 - Off The Beaten Track
WHERE: Heatherbrae – Port Macquarie – Armidale – Newcastle
WHEN: Friday 27th March to Sunday 29th March 2020
WHAT: Motorbike enthusiasts come together to ride and raise money for Camp Quality
WHY: To raise much needed funds to give kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
HOW MUCH: $250 non refundable registration fee and a willingness to raise a minimum of $1000
WHO: All motorbike enthusiasts with a P2 or full licence along with a registered and insured motorbike
- M and J Walls just donated $41.76
- Peter Kluge just donated $237
- Desmond Dawson just donated $52.20
- Donations from students at Belmont High School just donated $648.90
- Kristi Ayerst just donated $7.20
- Sam Budden just donated $6,000
- Martin Vesperman just donated $52.20
- John Schultz just donated $52.20
- Madellaine Doherty just donated $100
- Michael Shearer just donated $50
- Edgar Margaret just donated $41.76
- Anonymous just donated $26.10
- Luke Ryan just donated $52.20
- Nadine Hooker just donated $40
- Paul Buckman just donated $52.20
- Paul Buckman just donated $500
- Dilan Houston just donated $40
- Kloud Doherty just donated $100
- Monica Myles just donated $78.30
- Rebecca Roffey just donated $10.44