MAKE IT PERSONAL
People will donate because YOUR SCHOOL is asking them to. Simple as that.
- write why your school is supporting Camp Quality on your online fundraising page
- upload a photo of your school emblem onto your online fundraising page
Share the link to your online fundraising page on your school social accounts (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter). You can also ask your community to share your online fundraising page on their own social media pages. Share some of your students' favourite jokes along with the fundraising link to help get more engagement.
Did you know people who use social media raise twice as much on average as other fundraisers?
Some easy ideas include:
- Host a joke-a-thon assembly – invite parents and family along to hear students and teachers share their best jokes! Collect gold coin donations throughout the day to boost your fundraising
- Host a sausage sizzle – an easy fundraiser where students and staff can share their jokes casually at lunchtime
- Casual Dress Day – Students bring a gold coin donation and wear free dress. Students can write and share their favourite joke in class, at assembly or in a lunchtime gathering
Let the community know that their donation will help spread positivity, fun and laughter in the school yard while raising funds to give kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
Already have a favourite school fundraising activity, such as a bake sale, carnival day or fete? Simply add jokes to make it a Giggle Day!