- All Vehicles must be registered and in a roadworthy condition.
- All drivers/riders must have a current motor vehicle licence.
- All drivers and passengers must wear seatbelts where fitted.
- All motorcycle riders must wear a helmet.
- All drivers must be willing to submit to drug/alcohol testing if required by Police.
- All drivers must obey speed and traffic signals unless otherwise directed by an ACT Police Officer.
- You agree to follow directions of Event officials
- Entry Number MUST be displayed on the lower passenger side windscreen until completion of event.
- You agree to be responsible for your own vehicle and will not hold Superheroes ACT or Camp Quality responsible in any way for any traffic infringements, penalty or damage, injury or inconvenience caused by your vehicle or yourself whilst entered in the Classic Cruise or at the event venue.
- I agree to raise the minimum amount of $50 to enter.
- You agree that Camp Quality will share the following personal information with the ACT Superheroes Team (the external party organising Classic Cruise). First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Postal code, Car Registration Number & Car Make/Model. This information is shared solely for the purpose of communication to event entrants and enabling smooth event organisation.
Please be considerate to other road users. Smile and wave to them!
By registering your vehicle for Superheroes ACT 2022 Classic Cruise, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions.