Join us by helping to shine a light on kindness at the 2018 Credit Union Christmas Pageant
The 2018 Credit Union Christmas Pageant will create a ripple of kindness this Christmas by inviting all South Australians to join them in making a donation, or raising funds, to support Camp Quality help even more kids and families impacted by cancer in South Australia.
Bring a gold coin donation or have your card handy at the the 2018 Credit union Christmas Pageant and make a donation to one of our Camp Quality volunteers who will be throughout the city of Adelaide on Pageant Day.
Help us spread the word by sharing your donation or fundraising efforts with your community or recognise a kind act by using our hastag #thekindnessexperiment
We have so far raised
Credit Union Christmas Pageant - What you need to know
City of Adelaide
Saturday 10th November
People of all ages gather along Adelaide’s streets to welcome the Credit Union Christmas Pageant. Everyone is invited to come and share in the magic and joy, and welcome Father Christmas to town. Over 172 bright and colourful sets, including floats, bands, dancers and clowns entertain more than 320,000 happy faces every year.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
To find out more about the Credit Union Christmas Pageant, including handy tips and information on having the best Pageant day, head to cupageant.com.au
Camp Quality Kindness Partners – 2018 Credit Union Christmas Pageant
Thanks to our amazing Kindness Partners your donations doubled today.
- Linda Jones Jones just donated $72.80
- Rita Smith just donated $260.00
- Richard Painter just donated $52.00
- Tania and Mark Maystrenko just donated $31.20
- Kerrie McDonald just donated $5.00
- Julie Martin just donated $57.20
- Launch of Christmas Pagent . just donated $106.60
- Julie Martin just donated $31.20
- Kim Kovacs just donated $31.20
- Michele D'Aloia just donated $31.20
- Kendra Overall just donated $31.20
- Linda Jones just donated $31.20