Camp Quality's FUNx4 is the most fun you can have on four wheels!
In 2019 the 6-day 4WD tour will travel from Broken Hill to Wilpena Pound. Prepare to experience the Australian outback off-road as we take on iconic tracks crossing through Corner Country and the Simpson Desert.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- FUNx4 Fundraising just donated $645
- Mark Sagona - FUNx4 Auction just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Alexis Beckwith just donated $312
- Travis Beckwith just donated $220
- FUNx4 Fundraising just donated $90
- Michael Bisby just donated $100
- On the road donations just donated $86.45
- Plaza Tavern - Bar Proceeds from Disco Bingo just donated $640
- Clunes Newsagency just donated $150
- Stubby Holders just donated $100
- John Schmitzer just donated $170
- Auction Proceeds just donated $60
- On Road Donation just donated $50
- On the Road Donations just donated $120
- David Harris - donation at Wilpena Pound just donated $500
- FUNx4 Raffle and Collections just donated $795.90
- Jim Hickey - Broken Earth Cafe just donated $300
- Kerry Turley just donated $100
- Ian Paton just donated $1,500
FUNx4 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Broken Hill to Wilpena Pound - crossing through Corner Country and the Simpson Desert
Sunday 30th June - Saturday 6th July 2019
Cars must have 4WD low range with aggressive AT or MT tyres as a minimum.
To raise much needed funds to help give Aussie kids impacted by cancer every opportunity to thrive.
Each team must raise a minimum of $3,500. There is also a $350 registration fee applicable per person.
FUNx4 is an 18+ event for adults who are passionate about 4WDriving, adventure and wanting to make a difference to kids growing up with cancer, and their families.
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? Camp Quality has been running motoring events for over 25 years raising millions of dollars to help Camp Quality be there for Australian kids and their families, at every stage of their cancer experience. This year we are stepping up the challenge with a 4WD adventure which will include some of Australia's most iconic 4WD tracks. We want to raise $150,000 and with your help we can do even more.
Need more MOTORvation?