Tracking your kilometres is super easy! There are two ways:
You can connect the Fitbit and Strava apps to your fundraising page. This allows you to sync your fitness data with your fundraising page so that your KMs automatically update.
Your chosen app will sync to your fundraising page each time you log an activity. Please allow up to 24 hours for your activity to be applied to your fundraising page.
Connect your fundraising page via a fitness app
1. Using your device, download FitBit, Strava or Map My Ride to begin tracking your steps.
2. Sign up with the app you prefer, then login to your account.
3. Click "My Fitness Activity" on your dashboard and connect your fitness app.
Log your kilometres manually
To manually log your kilometres, follow these three simple steps:
2. Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance
3. The number of KMs will now appear on your fundraising page!
Camp Quality's Big Ride for Little Kids starts on Monday1st March Please note all kilometres logged before 1st March will be removed once the event officially begins.