1000KS 4 KIDS GOES DIGITAL!
Newcastle's unique riding challenge is moving online where ordinary people do the extraordinary for kids facing cancer.
In the face of current health restrictions, Camp Quality’s 1000ks 4 Kids 10th edition will now be a virtual challenge where participants can take part across September and continue to help give kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
THE TIMER IS TICKING
Raised so far
1000ks 4 Kids 2021 – kilometres for a cause!
Anywhere - people can take on the challenge outside or in the comfort of their own home.
Wednesday, September 1 to Thursday, September 30, 2021.
Anyone who wishes to challenge themself this September in support of a great cause.
To raise much-needed funds for families facing a cancer diagnosis.
There is no minimum fundraising requirement, however, we encourage participants to fundraise to help us support our families and reach our goal of raising $170,000.
Do you know someone who is taking part in the challenge?
Check out their fundraising efforts and cheer them on!!!
- Muchelle just donated $31.32
- Blooms the Chemist Maitland just donated $47.25
- Blooms the Chemist Maitland just donated $87.90
- Ross just donated $57.42
- Tim G just donated $55.00
- Kate & Steve Flans just donated $57.42
- Matt Mahony just donated $50.00
- Trish and Phil Norrie just donated $125.28
- Kira Goodchild just donated $20.88
- Jen Drew just donated $25.00
- Zac mulder just donated $125.28
- Carole Wright just donated $20.88
- The Corbett’s just donated $10.00
- Karter Bowen just donated $20.88
- Jeanelle just donated $52.20
- Elaine & Bob Taylor just donated $57.42
- Money for just donated $209.00
- Rusty just donated $57.42
- Eben Brooks just donated $31.32
- Jade just donated $52.20