Newcastle's unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary
Camp Quality’s 1000Ks 4 Kids is a unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary! The ride is a 1,000km, 10 day cycling challenge full of mateship, teamwork and long days as well as fun, optimism and resilience - all to help raise money for kids impacted by cancer.
THE TIMER IS TICKING
Raised so far
1000Ks 4 Kids 2021 – Kilometres for a cause!
Lithgow to Muswellbrook, New South Wales
Thursday 9 September - Saturday 18 September 2021
Up to 40 riders and 18 support crew over 18.
To raise raise much needed funds for children impacted by cancer
Riders & Support Crew to pay a registration fee - payable by 28 February. See Useful Info page for details. Each rider must fundraise a minimum of $3,000 and support crew a minimum of $1,500 to participate.
Do you know someone who is taking part in the challenge?
Check out their fundraising efforts and cheer them on!!!
- Coffee 4 Kids just donated $62.64
- Cans 4 Kids - Apr just donated $52.20
- Zanne Van Wyk just donated $125.28
- Andrea &Gerry Winter just donated $57.42
- John O'Shea / SOLAFT just donated $36.54
- Paul Anlezark just donated $57.42
- Deborah Kay Herbert just donated $57.42
- Team Harry just donated $500.00
- Eube family just donated $104.40
- Shutter just donated $250.00
- Keylan just donated $2000.00
- Subtilis just donated $3000.00
- Brennan just donated $250.00
- Kalinga just donated $250.00
- Briggs just donated $500.00
- Ducks in the just donated $500.00
- Farmers Hotel just donated $750.00
- Peter @ All Four x4 Spares just donated $187.92
- Ken Gilby just donated $20.88
- Shaun just donated $36.54