Newcastle's unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary
Camp Quality’s 1000Ks 4 Kids is a unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary! The ride is a 1,000km, 10 day cycling challenge full of mateship, teamwork and long days as well as fun, optimism and resilience - all to help raise money for kids impacted by cancer.
THE TIMER IS TICKING
Raised so far
1000Ks 4 Kids 2021 – Kilometres for a cause!
Lithgow to Muswellbrook, New South Wales
Thursday 9 September - Saturday 18 September 2021
Up to 40 riders and 18 support crew over 18.
To raise raise much needed funds for children impacted by cancer
Riders & Support Crew to pay a registration fee - payable by 28 February. See Useful Info page for details. Each rider must fundraise a minimum of $3,000 and support crew a minimum of $1,500 to participate.
Do you know someone who is taking part in the challenge?
Check out their fundraising efforts and cheer them on!!!
- Anonymous just donated $15.00
- Jarrod just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2021
- Bunnings just donated $309.12
- John Heckenberg just donated $100.00
- Sarah just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2021
- Callan Hunt just donated $55.00
- Anonymous just donated $26.10
- Todd Wallington just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2021
- 2020 just donated $100.00
- Paul Brownlee just donated $41.76
- Coffee & Cans 4 Kids just donated $479.17
- Toni Misevski just donated $57.42
- Callan just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2021
- Mel just donated $57.42
- Natalie Moore just donated $20.00
- Cvetko Misevski just donated $55.00
- Cvetko just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2021
- Adam Seymour just donated $52.20
- Simon ( chicken nugget ) just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2021
- Craig Stevenson just donated $15.00