1000KS 4 KIDS GOES DIGITAL!
Newcastle's unique riding challenge is moving online where ordinary people do the extraordinary for kids facing cancer.
In the face of current health restrictions, Camp Quality’s 1000ks 4 Kids 10th edition will now be a virtual challenge where participants can take part across September and continue to help give kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
THE TIMER IS TICKING
Raised so far
1000ks 4 Kids 2021 – kilometres for a cause!
Anywhere - people can take on the challenge outside or in the comfort of their own home.
Wednesday, September 1 to Thursday, September 30, 2021.
Anyone who wishes to challenge themself this September in support of a great cause.
To raise much-needed funds for families facing a cancer diagnosis.
There is no minimum fundraising requirement, however, we encourage participants to fundraise to help us support our families and reach our goal of raising $170,000.
Do you know someone who is taking part in the challenge?
Check out their fundraising efforts and cheer them on!!!
- ARTC just donated $500.00
- Ray & Chez just donated $104.40
- Alison Monkley just donated $57.42
- James just donated $31.32
- Sarah Allen just donated $26.10
- Andrew just donated $100.00
- Carol just donated $20.88
- Tony Fort just donated $50.00
- Jeff Jackson just donated $50.00
- Liz McInnes just donated $20.00
- Erin Visser just donated $41.76
- Brenda Peel just donated $20.00
- Simon Morris just donated $100.00
- Amanda Morris just donated $134.00
- Simon Morris just donated $50.00
- Jane Hall just donated $20.00
- Sarah Dunn - fines just donated $52.20
- Jarrod just donated $55.00
- Skittles just donated $31.32
- Bill Cox just donated $26.10