Terms and Conditions - Camp Quality Motorhome Raffle 2023
This Raffle is run by Camp Quality Ltd (“Camp Quality”) of Suite 5.01, 77 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 (ABN 87 052 097 720). To contact Camp Quality, please call +61 2 9876 0500.
1) Information provided by Camp Quality on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2) Purchase of a raffle ticket is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the person whose name is either completed on the ticket or the person identified as a gift recipient.
3) Where a ticket in the competition is purchased as a gift for and/or on behalf of another person (gift recipient), the purchaser of the ticket is deemed to be acting as an agent for the gift recipient and the gift recipient will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4) These terms and conditions apply to all entries into and/or prizes in the competition.
5) All proceeds from the raffle tickets will be donated to Camp Quality.
WHO CAN ENTER?
6) Entry is open to all permanent residents of NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, NT and TAS, aged 18 years or older. WA and SA residents are not eligible to enter.
7) Employees, directors or officers of Camp Quality, any companies or agencies associated with this raffle, and their immediate families, are ineligible to purchase raffle tickets. Immediate families means a spouse or former spouse, de facto partner or former de facto partner, child, stepchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, or stepsibling of an employee of Camp Quality.
HOW TO ENTER
8) Raffle ticket sales will commence on Wednesday 13 September 2023 at 10:00am (AEST) and conclude on Tuesday 12 December 2023 at 11:59pm (AEST) ("Promotion Period"), unless sold out prior.
9) A total of 50,000 tickets will be available for sale. Each ticket costs $35, and if two or more tickets are purchased within the same transaction, tickets will be discounted to $30 each. Tickets may not be sequential.
10) To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
i) purchase a raffle ticket/s online via https://fundraise.campquality.org.au/raffle/motorhome; and
ii) provide their contact details (first name, last name, residential address, valid email address and mobile phone number) in the section provided.
11) Camp Quality will issue an e-ticket, for each ticket purchased, which may be printed by the recipient, together with the ticket receipt. No paper tickets will be issued.
12) No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
13) Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased during the Promotion Period.
14) Camp Quality reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Camp Quality to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
15) The prize is a new 2023 Jayco Conquest motorhome FA.24-4.CQ-MY23 in white, valued at AUD $174,238. Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publishing.
16) The prize includes on-road costs (stamp duty, 12 months registration, compulsory third party insurance), but it does not include comprehensive motor vehicle insurance. Camp Quality strongly recommends that vehicle insurance is purchased by the winner before the winner takes possession of the vehicle. All optional extras and accessories, and any other insurance not stated, fuel, personal costs and all other ancillary or related costs are not included.
17) The prize will be delivered to the Jayco dealership of the winner’s choice.
18) The winner must collect the prize from the nominated Jayco dealership within 3 months of being notified by Camp Quality that they are the winner. Risk of loss or damage to the vehicle passes to the winner upon handover from the dealership.
19) The winner is responsible for making arrangements to claim their prize, including providing all necessary information and driver’s licence, and completing the necessary paperwork to transfer title and registration in the vehicle.
20) The prize cannot be transferred to another person or redeemed for cash.
21) If a prize is not available for any reason, Camp Quality reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value, subject to any approvals from regulatory authorities.
SELECTION OF WINNER
22) The winner will be chosen at random by electronic draw, which will take place on Friday 15 December at 10:00am (AEST), at Camp Quality, Suite 5.01, 77 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. If the date of the draw needs to be changed, due to circumstances causing a delay, Camp Quality will advise all entrants by email of the new draw date. Entrants need not be present to win.
23) The first valid entry drawn will win the prize as described above.
24) The winner will be notified by phone and in writing via email, and the winner's details will be published on the Camp Quality website, https://fundraise.campquality.org.au/raffle/motorhome, within two days of the draw date.
25) Camp Quality reserves the right to request the winner to submit proof of identify, at the discretion of Camp Quality, and their ticket receipt as proof of purchase.
26) Camp Quality will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition result.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
27) If the winner does not respond within 3 months of being notified that they have won the raffle, or the winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by Camp Quality to identify and contact the winner within that period but were unsuccessful, the prize will automatically be forfeited and Camp Quality reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
28) If necessary, a second chance draw will be held at 10:00am on Friday 15 March 2024 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prize.
29) The winner will be notified by phone or email within 2 days of the winner being drawn, and the winner's details will be published on the Camp Quality website. The winner's name will be displayed at https://fundraise.campquality.org.au/raffle/motorhome
30) Camp Quality will not enter into any correspondence regarding the second chance draw result.
31) Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify Camp Quality's liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Camp Quality (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the raffle including:
i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Camp Quality's control);
ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
iii) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Camp Quality) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Camp Quality;
iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
v) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
vi) use of the prize.
32) To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), if for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of Camp Quality, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, Camp Quality reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be appropriate, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle, subject to regulatory approval.
33) In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, pandemics, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; Camp Quality may in its absolute discretion cancel or postpone the promotion and recommence it at another time on the same conditions subject to regulatory approval.
34) By entering the raffle, you consent to Camp Quality using your personal information to send you information about Camp Quality's news, events, products, services and general information about Camp Quality, including by email, text messages and phone calls.
36) By entering into the raffle, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity relating to the raffle and Camp Quality.
37) Camp Quality is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought prior to accepting the prize.
38) The laws of NSW apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of NSW.
Camp Quality Limited is a charity registered with the ACNC and licenced to undertake fundraising in the state of New South Wales (licence number 10356); ACT (licence number 1900338); Queensland (licence number CH1220); South Australia (licence number CCP2520); Tasmania (licence number FIA-350); Victoria (licence number 10160.15).
NSW Authority number: GOCAU/2401
VIC Permit number: 10308/23
NT Permit number: FNL1004
ACT Permit number: ACT R 23/00160