- All Vehicles must be registered and in a roadworthy condition.
- All drivers/riders must have a current motor vehicle licence.
- All drivers and passengers must wear seatbelts where fitted.
- All motorcycle riders must wear a helmet.
- All drivers must be willing to submit to drug/alcohol testing if required by the Police.
- All drivers must obey speed and traffic signals unless directed by a Police Officer.
- You agree to follow the directions of Event officials.
- You agree to be responsible for your own vehicle and will not hold Cruisin 4 Kids Officials or Camp Quality responsible in any way for any traffic infringements, penalty or damage, injury or inconvenience caused by your vehicle or yourself whilst entering the Cruisin 4 Kids or at the event venue.
- You agree that if my vehicle/motorcycle requires roadside assistance during the event, Camp Quality or Cruisin 4 Kids Officials will not organise nor cover the required services and costs. Instead, I agree that it is my own responsibility to organise and pay for any vehicle roadside assistance needed, including towing.
- I agree to fundraise a minimum of $30 to enter if I am in a car.
- I agree to fundraise a minimum of $30 to enter if I ride a motorbike.
- You agree that Camp Quality will share the following personal information with the Cruisin 4 Kids Officials (the external party organising Cruisin 4 Kids). First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Car Registration Number & Car Make/Model. This information is shared solely to communicate with event entrants and enable smooth event organisation.
- Cruisin 4 Kids is a community fundraising event that the public associates with the organisation and brand of Camp Quality. As such, Camp Quality expects participants to display behaviours that align with Camp Quality’s values. Please refer to Camp Quality’s Code of Conduct.
Please be considerate to other road users. Smile and wave to them!
By registering your vehicle for 2023 Cruisin 4 Kids, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions.