TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
In consideration of Camp Quality permitting the Participant to take part in the Event, the Participant acknowledges that:
1. The comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy or third-party property damage insurance policy for the Participants vehicle includes adequate cover for the Event.
2. This Indemnity operates according to its terms and shall not be read down nor shall the Indemnity or Disclaimer be affected or altered in any manner, term or condition notwithstanding that the Participant may have been induced to participate in the Event by representations made by or on behalf of Camp Quality.
3. The Participant shall not make any claim or demand against Camp Quality or against any Landowner or Venue operator for any reason whatsoever including (but not limited to) any Claim or Demand howsoever arising as a result of any action, default, omission or negligence of:
- Camp Quality
- The organisers of C4K event
- Any Landowner over whose property the Participant may travel whilst participating in the Event, or in relation to or arising out of the Event
- Any Venue Operator whose venue forms part of the event, or in relation to or arising out of the Event
4. The Participant hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified the Camp Quality and C4K from all liabilities, claims or demands which but for this Indemnity the Participant may have against Camp Quality and hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified the Participants Support Crew against Camp Quality, C4K and any Landowner and or Venue Operator.
5. The Participant hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified Camp Quality, C4K and each Landowner and or Venue Operator from and against every Claim or Demand arising as a result of any action, default omission, or negligence of the Participant or the Participants Support Crew brought by (or on behalf of) any Landowner, Venue Operator or any third party whether or not the third party takes part in or is otherwise connected with the Event.
6. This Indemnity shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales being the State of Incorporation of Camp Quality.
7. The Participant will pay all entry fees and other charges imposed by C4K in respect of the Event.
“Claim or Demand” means any claim, demand, action, proceeding, judgement, order, award of damage or costs of any nature whatsoever;
“Participant” includes the legal or personal representatives of the Participant;
“Participants Support Crew” means and includes (but is not limited to) each person travelling with the Participant in his/her vehicle and each person assisting the Participant in any way including (but not limited to) a mechanic, a member of a mobile workshop team or supply team or any person acting in that capacity and their legal or personal representatives;
“Landowner” means and includes the owner, lessee or occupier of any land and any employee, agent or independent contractor of any such person;
“Camp Quality” means and includes Camp Quality and each of its officers, members, employees, agents and independent contractors and any volunteer assisting it in connection with the Event.
“C4K” means agents and independent contractors and any volunteer assisting it in connection with the Event.
“Venue Operator Pty Ltd” means and includes the owner, lessee or occupier of any hospitality and or entertainment venue and any employee, agent or independent contractor of any such person.
NOTE: This Indemnity and Disclaimer must be acknowledged by all persons taking part in the Event in any way including but not limited to, the Participants, crew members, officials, pilots, members of the media, members of mobile workshop teams, mechanics and truck operators. Each signatory must sign in the presence of a witness who is not included in the definition of Camp Quality or C4K above. Each witness must sign at the same time as the signatory.