Challenge yourself this year and raise funds for kids facing cancer.
Last year, it is estimated that 750 kids aged between 0-14 were diagnosed with cancer. 55% of those newly diagnosed kids were supported by our services and programs. We need your help to help us reach 100% of kids impacted by cancer.
By joining the Camp Quality Happiness Heroes team, you will be helping us to achieve our goal.
Search for a challenge event near you
Sun Heralds City2Surf 2019
11 Aug 2019
New to fundraising? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
Spread the word
- Tell everyone! The more people you tell the faster you'll reach your fundraising goal.
- Family and friends should be the first on your list.
- Then ask colleagues, customers and/or local businesses.
Make it personal
- People will donate because YOU are asking them to. Simple as that.
- Write why you're supporting Camp Quality on your online fundraising page.
- Add an email signature to your personal email account to share your page with your friends, family and personal contacts.
- Upload a photo of yourself onto your online fundraising page.
Ask your boss
- Tell your employer and ask them to match your funds!
- Send a work email to your colleagues with your online fundraising page link.
- Go social on all your channels and share a link to your online fundraising page.
- Update your Facebook page to let everyone know about the challenge you're undertaking.
- Ask your friends to share your online fundraising page on their Facebook.