esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids impacted by cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Geoff & Debbie Knowles just donated $133.00
- Armidale City Bowling Club just donated $1000.00
- Colyton Hotel Fundraising just donated $70.00
- esCarpade Fundraising just donated $425.00
- Reindeer Ranch Proceeds just donated $4764.50
- esCarpade Fundraising just donated $341.65
- Geoff & Debbie Knowles just donated $150.00
- Sian Ford just donated $350.00
- Adrian Steen just donated $2283.90
- Anonymous just donated $5.85
- Anonymous just donated $500.00
- Geniene Webster just donated $100.00
- Disco Ticket Sales just donated $166.55
- Geoff Henry just donated $351.00
- esCarpade Fundraising just donated $650.00
- Rotary Club Of Camden just donated $6500.00
- Anything Goes Car Club just donated $5180.00
- Falcon GT Car Club Geelong just donated $2500.00
- esCarpade Fundraising just donated $2750.00
- Christmas Fundraising just donated $443.50
esCarpade 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Wangaratta - Mt Gambier - Echuca
Saturday October 19th - Saturday October 26th
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20yrs old, roadworthy and registered.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2017 raised a whopping $1,380,509! This helped support 755 newly diagnosed families with programs and services in hospital at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?