esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids impacted by cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Charlie Bazouni just donated $208
- John Deering just donated $104
- Gail Freeman just donated $104
- Dean Hodgson just donated $41.60
- Keith Radwell just donated $254.80
- Nejel Kemal just donated $41.60
- Dierdre Lee just donated $50
- Tony Romano just donated $515
- Calcono Administration Services Pty Ltd just donated $2,000
- Blueprint Property Pty Limited just donated $2,500
- Hawkesbury Community Financial Services Ltd just donated $1,000
- John Merhi just donated $1,015
- Gino Federico just donated $2,515
- David Marko just donated $3,265
- Christel Murdocca just donated $41.60
- Matthew Hicks just donated $2,500
- Cathy Holland just donated $515
- Luigi Mercorella just donated $156
- Alan Stephenson just donated $1,015
- Claudia Wadsworth just donated $104
esCarpade 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Wangaratta - Mt Gambier - Echuca
Saturday October 19th - Saturday October 26th
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20yrs old, roadworthy and registered.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2018 raised a whopping $1,325,171! This helped support 8,000 registered kids impacted by cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?