esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids impacted by cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Charles P. Parrot just donated $265.00
- James Hall just donated $156.00
- Michael Brown just donated $1000.00
- Michael Brown just donated $91.00
- Shane Eaton just donated $515.00
- Jennifer Maher just donated $52.00
- Mark Pollard just donated $50.00
- JBS Australia Fundraising just donated $234.25
- Tamsyn Hazel just donated $41.60
- Cindy Nielsen just donated $52.00
- Clive Palmer just donated $15.00
- Carl and Katie Jenkins just donated $78.00
- Rotary Club of Picton just donated $2000.00
- Janine Hodda just donated $52.00
- Donna Treadwell just donated $20.80
- Josh Howard just donated $208.00
- Deb Kitchen just donated $52.00
- Geoff & Debbie Knowles just donated $133.00
- Armidale City Bowling Club just donated $1000.00
- Colyton Hotel Fundraising just donated $70.00
esCarpade 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Wangaratta - Mt Gambier - Echuca
Saturday October 19th - Saturday October 26th
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20yrs old, roadworthy and registered.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2017 raised a whopping $1,380,509! This helped support 755 newly diagnosed families with programs and services in hospital at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?