esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids impacted by cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Michelle Lambkin just donated $41.60
- Ruth Jacobs just donated $1,015
- Graham Van Der Merwe just donated $600
- Crop Smart just donated $200
- Ellis Post Tension Pty Ltd just donated $2,000
- Bingo Waste Services just donated $2,000
- Raymond Bainy just donated $515
- Trent White just donated $1,000
- GEORGE GHOSSAYN just donated $2,000
- Mel Gill just donated $40
- Jason Chidiac just donated $5,000
- michael liphuyzen just donated $208
- Narellan Newspower just donated $200
- Mittagong RSL just donated $3,000
- Emma Howe just donated $4.16
- rocco Grasselli just donated $2.08
- Massimo Grasselli just donated $2.08
- John Abdallah just donated $2,015
- George Loulach just donated $1,200
- F & A Scarcella Pty Ltd just donated $2,000
esCarpade 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Wangaratta - Mt Gambier - Echuca
Saturday October 19th - Saturday October 26th
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20yrs old, roadworthy and registered.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2018 raised a whopping $1,325,171! This helped support 8,000 registered kids impacted by cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?