esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids impacted by cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Kristie Rankin just donated $500
- Summernats Pty Ltd just donated $7,500
- Daniela Ornowski just donated $500
- Apex Club of Goondiwindi just donated $2,000
- Jen Trinh just donated $20.80
- fakhri family just donated $515
- Richard Shalala just donated $515
- Joseph Habis just donated $156
- David Goss just donated $41.60
- Peter Campbell just donated $500
- Rajesh Kovoori just donated $10.40
- Barry Renaghan just donated $26
- Jouliana Dahdah just donated $100
- Bettina McGlinn just donated $41.60
- Pamela Raymond just donated $10.40
- Tim Ocarrigan just donated $100
- Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League Football Club just donated $1,500
- Mitchells Dairy just donated $1,000
- Murrays Coaches just donated $5,000
- Rebecca Surian just donated $156
esCarpade 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Wangaratta - Mt Gambier - Echuca
Saturday October 19th - Saturday October 26th
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20yrs old, roadworthy and registered.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2018 raised a whopping $1,325,171! This helped support 8,000 registered kids impacted by cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?