Motorbikes, mateship and a common goal.
Looking for an excuse to get your motorcycle out and about? Wanting to have some fun, and help kids facing cancer? Then look no further!
Camp Quality’s Motocyc 4 Kids is hitting the road again in 2021. Join us as we hit the road and explore all that rural NSW has to offer with 50+ amazing characters. Friday 26 March – Sunday 28 March 2021.
The mechanics of Motocyc 4 Kids: mateship, laughter, a great attitude, and some of the most spectacular on-road and off-road motorbike adventures across regional Australia. Combine this with achievable fundraising goals and you will be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity to support kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
In 2021 you can choose to take all the scenery in on a relaxing ride along the highway or explore your explore your adventurous side and head off the beaten track with the all NEW dirt road option!
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
Motocyc 2021 - Off The Beaten Track
WHERE: Heatherbrae – Port Macquarie – Armidale – Newcastle
WHEN: Friday 26th March to Sunday 28th March 2021
WHAT: Motorbike enthusiasts come together to ride and raise money for Camp Quality
WHY: To raise much needed funds to give kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
HOW MUCH: $250 non refundable registration fee and a willingness to raise a minimum of $1,000
WHO: All motorbike enthusiasts with a P2 or full licence along with a registered and insured motorbike
- Toby Scanes just donated $57.42
- Jockey and Trish just donated $104.40
- Ari Ryan just donated $125.28
- RAFCORP BUSINESS COACHING just donated $500
- Rob Jenkins just donated $57.42
- Sharp Electronicsw Group just donated $208.80
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Maree just donated $57.42
- Sunglow Produce just donated $500
- NewMark Produce just donated $500
- Joanne Smith just donated $36.54
- Warwick bower just donated $57.42
- Deb Morley just donated $52.20
- Dom Osborn just donated $104.40
- Susan Stack just donated $55
- Mecca Kruk just donated $20
- les binkin just donated $250.56
- Kat just donated $125.28
- MW just donated $104.40
- Ken Royle just donated $104.40