Dine at Mine is SIMPLE and FUN!
Gather a group of friends, family or colleagues, get together over a meal and ask your guests to make a donation to Camp Quality.
Pick a date
It only takes a minute. Pick a date, select a venue, choose a theme and register your event online. Just like that you’ll be ready to start fundraising to help families impacted by cancer.
Invite your friends
You can do this by writing invitations, setting up a Facebook event, or sending a group message to make sure your guests save the date.
Spread the word
The more people that know what you're doing, the more likely they're to support you. It’s not just your guests that can donate or support you... why not put a call out on social media, ask your boss, or your work to dollar match.
Return the funds
Once you have finished your event, return the funds to Camp Quality. 100% of profits will go towards helping kids impacted by cancer.
Our Dine at Mine hosts have so far raised
Need some inspiration? See what our hosts are doing...
Victoria invited 17 of her friends over and served mini sausages, hot dogs, fairy bread, chips, strawberries, watermelon, poppas and ice blocks.
Christina chose to hold a Filipino Boodle Fight/Feast because it is part of her family's culture which she wanted to share with her guests.
Charlotte's mum helped her make pancakes, waffles, bacon and croissants. There was plenty of maple syrup to go around. She invited 7 of her friends over for a feast.
Today, two families will hear the words ‘your child has cancer’. There is no better way to support those families than sharing some quality time with your friends or team over a meal and raising funds for Camp Quality.
In 2017 our fundraisers helped us provide...
- John Negrine just donated $78
- Rob Arnott just donated $78
- Wendy Butterworth just donated $31.20
- Carol Austin just donated $78
- Charith Wick just donated $306.80
- james Crawford just donated $114.40
- Deanne Murray just donated $62.40
- Genelle Ruehland just donated $52
- Ozza and Sarah Watson just donated $156
- Renae and Michael Flegg just donated $104
- Samantha Watters just donated $156
- James Crawford just donated $114.40
- Scott Campbell just donated $260
- Ness & Dave . just donated $104
- Kate Boyd just donated $31.20
- Kenny Koala just donated $156
- Mary Anne Perry just donated $100
- Kylie Hayes just donated $114.40
- Katrina Kortlang just donated $114.40
- Katrina Kortlang just donated $31.20