Combat for Cancer is a physical endurance and fundraising challenge where teams of four participants will take on a 7km course of obstacles, bush trails and soldier exercises at a live military base at the Kokoda Barracks in Canungra, Queensland on Saturday, 26 March 2022.
Your team commitment to raise a minimum of $1000 will help give Queensland kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again. Spaces are limited so get your team together, pay your registration fee, start fundraising $250 each, then strap on your boots and take on this challenge like no other!
Help change the cancer story for kids and get your team together to take on this exciting challenge. Sign up today!
How It Works
Get your team of four together to raise $1000 and register today to take on this challenge. Your entry fee of $80 per person is payable on registration and you will get your own online fundraising page with a target of $250 each.
It's here! Check your email and arrive on-site at your assigned time and get ready to take on the challenge! Be proud that not only have you taken on the ultimate endurance challenge, but you'll also be giving kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again!
Our Top Fundraisers
Highest Individual Fundraisers
- Chris Cook just donated $208.80
- Lorna just donated $52.20
- Dan Kilian just donated $60.94
- Spartans just created a team in Combat for Cancer
- Dan just registered for Combat for Cancer
- kirstin isaacs just donated $104.40
- Michelle just registered for Combat for Cancer
- Nikita just donated $52.20
- Sonia Lund just donated $52.20
- The Man just donated $20.88
- Tim Smith just donated $73.11
- Jessie Wells just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $31.32
- Betsy Hilton just donated $20.88
- Nancy just donated $52.20
- Kelsey Achilles just donated $3.52
- The Achilles Family just created a team in Combat for Cancer
- Kelsey just registered for Combat for Cancer
- Josie Carwardine just donated $100.00
- Cherekee just donated $52.20