Trek takes place 17th to 18th September, 2022
HOW IT WORKS
Support families facing cancer
Commit to raising $450 p/person (or more) and give a kid facing cancer the chance to be a kid again
Start training on the trail
Enjoy the great outdoors and get fit. Ask friends to sponsor every km you walk in training!
Walk 50km in under 24 hours
We promise it will be the most fun you'll have walking 50km. Do it for yourself. Do it for your team. Do it for the kids.
On the morning of Trek, hundreds of trekkers will set off from scenic Bobbin Head in teams of 3 people or more. They will enjoy a route of breathtaking scenery, with 'fun stops' along the way, to a spectacular finish line overlooking Sydney's North Harbour.
This is not a relay.
Teams will take on the challenge in one go, together, with many walking through the night to cross the finish line.
SUPPORT FAMILIES FACING CANCER
When six-month-old Kalani was diagnosed with brain cancer, her family’s “entire world shattered”.
“The moment we found out about Kalani’s diagnosis, that’s when our entire world just shattered,” Charlene tells Camp Quality. “Kalani and I were in hospital for most of her two years of treatment. Her sister and brother were effectively denied a mother in their lives. Our family was split in two – we lived separate lives.”
So, when Charlene received an invitation to attend a free Camp Quality Family Camp in the snow – she leapt at the chance. Charlene knew her family desperately needed a reprieve from the dark and frightening reality they were living.
WHAT TO EXPECT
At Camp Quality, we believe laughter is the best medicine.
When you sign up for Camp Quality's Trek, you will experience the way we bring fun and laughter to everything we do. This is what helps change the cancer story for our kids and families, and will make your trek so memorable.
Our team of expert camp coordinators and puppeteers have been consulted. And while we don't want to give too much away, we guaranteee our 'fun stops' will put a smile on your dial that will help you go the extra mile.
- Nicole Taber just donated $59.40
- Lucia Labin just donated $21.60
- Columba Cottage Early Learning Centre just donated $258.40
- Kayla Arthur just donated $21.60
- Matthew Howard just donated $59.40
- Anonymous just donated $106.00
- Lily Chaffer just donated $21.60
- Sandra just donated $250.00
- Gregory Horadam just donated $54.00
- Anne Reynolds just donated $129.60
- Maurizio Fragasso just donated $59.40
- Kamal Ariyaratne just donated $27.00
- Shae Edwards just donated $59.40
- Jaime ANTHES just donated $54.00
- Brad Brady just donated $129.60
- Krystal just donated $108.00
- Olly & Dennis just donated $520.00
- Britta Meany just donated $32.40
- Arthur Linstrom just donated $100.00
- Sherrie Matthews just donated $20.00