esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids growing up with cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Anonymous just donated $108
- Ross M Stewart just donated $200
- Rotary Club of Carindale just donated $520
- Armidale Dumaresq Lions Club just donated $750
- Wagners just donated $500
- Alvin Quias just donated $150
- Anonymous just donated $5.40
- Assignar just donated $2,000
- All Hills Fencing just donated $1,020
- Alan Hewson just donated $52.75
- Altus Financial just donated $520
- Cilone Li just donated $1,400
- Anthony and Liz just donated $200
- The Bid Coordinator just donated $240
- Douglas Nelson just donated $158.25
- Paul Moujalli just donated $158.25
- Kate Grigor just donated $58.03
- Elmer Gabuat just donated $150
- Andre Sikulu just donated $158.25
- Australian Power Services Pty Ltd just donated $2,000
esCarpade 2022 - The Nuts and Bolts
Albury to Coffs Harbour via Mudgee
Saturday April 2nd - Saturday April 9th 2022
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20 years old, roadworthy and registered!
To raise much needed funds to help give Aussie kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5,000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max. of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2019 raised a whopping $968,100 to help support kids facing cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?