esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids growing up with cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Phoenix Iron Pty Ltd Engineering and Machinery just donated $500
- Mark McCarthy just donated $36.54
- Cass and Bailey Thornton just donated $104.40
- Heather Gellatly just donated $50
- Michael Tadros just donated $125.28
- David just donated $208.80
- Schramm Group just donated $515
- Victoria, Rex and Rhys just donated $125.28
- Anne Maree and Spud just donated $52.20
- Craig Kelly just donated $52.20
- Maree Gallagher just donated $52.20
- Dundee just donated $360
- Geoff Carlyle just donated $104.40
- Aeshe just donated $62.64
- Barnes Family just donated $125.28
- IGA Ngunnawal just donated $125.28
- Pokemon Team just donated $150
- Ashley King just donated $200
- Victoria and Lachlan just donated $125.28
- Deborah Thomas just donated $125.28
esCarpade 2021 - The Nuts and Bolts
Albury to Coffs Harbour via Mudgee
Saturday October 23rd - Saturday October 30th 2021
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20 years old, roadworthy and registered!
To raise much needed funds to help give Aussie kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5,000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max. of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2019 raised a whopping $968,100 to help support kids facing cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?