esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids growing up with cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- The Banks Family Anne, Natalie & Melissa just donated $208.80
- Ganes Pranavan just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $57.42
- The Leisa Tree just donated $52.20
- allan eeles just donated $41.76
- Elsie Norman just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- L Bulmer & Co Pty Ltd just donated $208.80
- Sniffers Group just donated $500
- Team DAH just donated $52.20
- Christine McInnes just donated $36.54
- Alex Roy just donated $20.88
- Jim Findlay - Containers just donated $64
- David Robertson just donated $55
- Jason Kinnane just donated $250.56
- Alex Paez just donated $57.42
- Anonymous just donated $15.66
- Graeme just donated $355
- Rotary Club just donated $2,500
- Michelle Lambkin just donated $36.54
esCarpade 2021 - The Nuts and Bolts
Albury to Coffs Harbour via Mudgee
Saturday October 23rd - Saturday October 30th 2021
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20 years old, roadworthy and registered!
To raise much needed funds to help give Aussie kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5,000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max. of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2019 raised a whopping $968,100 to help support kids facing cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?