esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids growing up with cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Justin & Mel Kelly just donated $104.40
- Linda Kable just donated $104.40
- Jennie Allenspach just donated $52.20
- Steph & Russ Merry just donated $125.28
- Sarah Mcafadden just donated $20.88
- Michelle Thornton just donated $57.42
- Renee just donated $55
- Louise Jensen just donated $55
- Mel and Amy just donated $20.88
- Janet Smith just donated $104.40
- The Palmers just donated $104.40
- Belinda Napier just donated $57.42
- Nicole just donated $20.88
- tash Hubbard just donated $57.42
- Callum Brown just donated $36.54
- ALISON W just donated $57.42
- Rachel Gibbeson just donated $36.54
- Dani Emma just donated $20
- Melissa Blackall just donated $36.54
- Joanne just donated $104.40
esCarpade 2021 - The Nuts and Bolts
Albury to Coffs Harbour via Mudgee
Saturday October 23rd - Saturday October 30th 2021
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20 years old, roadworthy and registered!
To raise much needed funds to help give Aussie kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5,000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max. of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2019 raised a whopping $968,100 to help support kids facing cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?