esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids growing up with cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Repco Armidale just donated $5
- Renrow Steel just donated $1,500
- Joe Nyhan just donated $57.42
- Mark Pollard just donated $57.42
- Team DAH just donated $415
- Armidale Windscreen Supplies just donated $67.86
- Tim Meaden just donated $57.42
- Jim & Robyn Eckersley just donated $57.42
- Glenn and Bridget Gilmour just donated $50
- Repco Armidale just donated $14.62
- Anonymous just donated $62.64
- Anonymous just donated $41.76
- Laura just donated $31.32
- Luke Wratten just donated $125.28
- Adamd and Jess Tadman just donated $57.42
- Cord Civil just donated $1,200
- Gwendolyn Gray just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $20
- Nigel Wratten just donated $12.53
- Paul Crawford just donated $52.20
esCarpade 2021 - The Nuts and Bolts
Albury to Coffs Harbour via Mudgee
Saturday April 2nd - Saturday April 9th 2022
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20 years old, roadworthy and registered!
To raise much needed funds to help give Aussie kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5,000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max. of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2019 raised a whopping $968,100 to help support kids facing cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?