esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids growing up with cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Leanne Feurer just donated $20.88
- James Findlay just donated $62
- Lyn Cox just donated $1,015
- Gavin Organ just donated $261
- Harish Arora just donated $156.60
- Cameron Brown just donated $80
- David Craythorn just donated $41.76
- Cameron Brown just donated $20
- MICHAEL BROWN just donated $112
- Autobarn Gympie just donated $50
- Michael Brown just donated $25
- Susan McCubben just donated $41.76
- Natalie Boyd just donated $104.40
- MICHAEL BROWN just donated $40
- Cheryl Glover just donated $40
- Robyne Stalder just donated $104.40
- Ella Findlay just donated $150
- Jim Findlay just donated $55.33
- David and Marilyn Downey just donated $104.40
- Jim Findlay just donated $635
esCarpade 2020 - The Nuts and Bolts
Lismore to Inverell via Rockhampton
Saturday October 17th - Saturday October 24th 2020
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20 years old, roadworthy and registered!
To raise much needed funds to help give Aussie kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5,000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max. of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2019 raised a whopping $968,100 to help support kids facing cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?