esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids impacted by cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Hais Georges just donated $2,015
- Benchmark Plaster Group just donated $2,000
- Alex Kyrikos just donated $2,515
- Peter Battiston just donated $313.20
- esCarpade Fundraising just donated $265
- JPQS Pty Ltd just donated $2,000
- Keith Area School Fundraising just donated $260.50
- Caprice Kitchens Pty Ltd just donated $1,500
- Andrew Smith just donated $250
- Bank of Queensland Ltd just donated $1,760
- Fun Stop Fundraising just donated $400.50
- Nexis Accountants & Business Advisors just donated $1,200
- Narellan Chamber of Commerce just donated $1,000
- Actew AGL Energy Shops just donated $1,500
- Rotary Club of Mount Gambier just donated $1,223.20
- L J Follington Constructions P/L just donated $1,000
- Raffle Proceeds just donated $1,340
- Samantha Sakakini just donated $104
- matthew palavidis just donated $1,015
- Cathy Inglis just donated $156
esCarpade 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Wangaratta - Mt Gambier - Echuca
Saturday October 19th - Saturday October 26th
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20yrs old, roadworthy and registered.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2018 raised a whopping $1,325,171! This helped support 8,000 registered kids impacted by cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?