esCarpade isn't a race or a rally - it's a party with a purpose on wheels!
Camp Quality’s esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure held to raise money for Aussie kids impacted by cancer. The 7-day event is fuelled by fun, challenges and rewarding experiences and attracts people of all ages, from all locations.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
- Sonja Bernhardt OAM just donated $100.00
- Dan Frith just donated $156.00
- Ken and Sue Dunshea just donated $50.00
- Kool Cruiser Car Club Inc NSW just donated $4500.00
- Simon Henderson just donated $750.00
- Nigel Wratten just donated $60.90
- Mark Sagona just donated $500.00
- Graeme McMahon just donated $1758.00
- Geoff & Debbie Knowles just donated $689.00
- Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association just donated $2520.00
- Windsor RSL Club just donated $625.00
- Harry Koumoukelis just donated $60.00
- Lisa Franks just donated $104.00
- Terese Markham just donated $474.00
- joseph pace just donated $104.00
- Lindsay Collett just donated $156.00
- Graeme McMahon - Giggle Plates just donated $500.00
- Damian Sheather just donated $143.55
- Anna Hubatka just donated $104.00
- Susan Peacock just donated $156.00
esCarpade 2019 - The Nuts and Bolts
Wangaratta - Mt Gambier - Echuca
Saturday October 19th - Saturday October 26th
It doesn’t matter if it’s a 2WD, 4WD, AWD, a ute, station wagon or sedan – as long as it is at least 20yrs old, roadworthy and registered.
To raise much needed funds to help Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Each team must raise a minimum of $5000. There is also a $565 registration fee applicable per person.
esCarpade attracts people of all ages, from all locations, and the one thing they all have in common, is a big heart. Each car must have at least one driver & one navigator (max of 4 participants), and all members must be over 18!
Need more MOTORvation?
Are you revved up and ready to go or do you need more MOTORvation? 2018 raised a whopping $1,325,171! This helped support 8,000 registered kids impacted by cancer with programs and services in hospital, at home, at school and away from it all. Need more MOTORvation?