Arnott’s will donate $100 to Camp Quality for the first 1,000 Australians to create a Camp In S’More at home and share on social media – that totals $100,000 towards giving kids and their families a break from cancer!
It's never been easier to make a difference! If you want to raise $100 for Camp Quality:
1. Check out the recipe below and make your Arnott's Aussie S'mores before 5th July
2. Share your Camp In S’more on Facebook or Instagram tagging @arnottsbiscuits, #baketogether and #CampQualityCampIn . Camp Quality will only receive a $100 donation if your social media account is set to public.
3. Send us a picture of your S'mores via our online form
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 2-3 mins
1 packet of Arnott’s Granita Biscuits (20 Granita's)
10 squares thin milk chocolate
Desiccated coconut (optional)
If you're one of the first 1,000 campers to fundraise $100 you'll recieve a $20 ALDI gift card which you can use to purchase the below S'more ingredients and other snacks from ALDI:
ALDI Dominion Naturals Marshmallows
ALDI Moser Roth Milk, White or Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Place 10 Arnott’s Granita biscuits on a baking tray, top each biscuit with a marshmallow. Place tray under grill until marshmallows are toasted and softened. Watch carefully as this will happen very quickly in 1-2 minutes. Remove from grill.
3. Top toasted marshmallow with a square of chocolate (and a sprinkle of coconut) before placing another Granita biscuit on top. Gently press to sandwich together. Let the s’more sit for 1-2 mins before eating.
You can use any type of chocolate – milk, dark, white, sea salt, or your favourite flavour!
For double choc deliciousness, try Arnott’s Choc Wheaten or Arnott’s Chocolate Scotch Finger.
If you have an open flame or fire, you can safely toast your marshmallow for an extra smoky taste.
The sprinkle of coconut is optional for an extra Aussie taste! You could also add chocolate sprinkles, chopped nuts – get creative!