Big Ride for Little Kids sign up and fundraise competition terms and conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
3. The competition period starts on Thursday 12th January 2023 at 9:00AM (AEDT) and ends on Monday 6th March at 11:59 PM AEDT (the Competition Period).
5. Employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
b) Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect Big Ride for Little Kids Registration Forms will be deemed invalid.
d) Entrants can only enter the Competition in their own name.
PRIZES AND NOTIFICATION
8. One winner will be chosen at random by electronic draw, which will take place on Tuesday 7th March at 12:00pm (AEST), at Camp Quality, Level 1, 182 Blues Point , McMahons Point, NSW, 2060. Entrants need not be present to win.
9. The Prize is one $1,500 Wiggle E-Gift Voucher. The Prize conditions include:
a) The voucher is valid until 11/1/2026 and can be redeemed against anything on the Wiggle.com.au website (excluding gift vouchers, events or finance orders).
b) You can use more than one voucher at a time, and you don’t have to spend your voucher all at once, you can keep track of the unused amount.
c) See the full terms and conditions at https://www.wiggle.com.au/wiggle-gift-voucher-aud or contact the Wiggle Customer Service Team.
11. Determination of the Winner is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Winner will be notified in writing (via email) within 2 days of the winner being drawn, and the Winner's details will be published on the Big Ride for Little Kids website big-ride.org.au from 9th March 2023.
13. Upon being notified, the Winner must nominate an email address for the Prize to be sent within 14 days by contacting the Promotor by return .
14. If for any reason a Winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
15. The prize pool is valued up to $1,500 RRP.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entrant where, in the opinion of the judges, the Eligible Entrant has engaged in, or the Eligible Entrant’s fundraising page includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All registrations become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the Eligible Entrants' names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
18. The Winner must agree to be contacted by the Promoter via email. The Winner must also acknowledge they have read and understood these terms of entry.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim the Prize. Acceptance of the form of proof of identification, and entries considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to deliver the Prize to the Winner in circumstances where the nominated prize email address is not a valid email address, or the Winner is no longer available at that email address.
21. There may be circumstances in which the Promoter cannot provide the Prize as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, the Promoter will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prizes.
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
24. Neither the Promoter nor their agents will be held liable for not redeeming the prize within the designated time frame.
25. Neither the Promoter nor their agents are responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of God, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond their control which prevents awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the prize description.
FINAL CONDITIONS26. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
27. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize.
28. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to state regulations.
31. Entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
Fundraising Terms & Conditions
1. These terms relate to the coordination of an event/activity with the aim of raising funds for the benefit of Camp Quality.
2. "Fundraiser" means the individual, group or organisation holding the activity or event in conjunction with, or for the benefit of, Camp Quality.
3. Once the Fundraiser agrees and acknowledges these terms through this online form, Camp Quality will then send an Authority to Fundraise, which confirms and authorises the activity/event. You are then able to start fundraising. Entrants under the age of 16 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 16 to enter.
4. Fundraisers are not authorised to use Camp Quality as their beneficiary charity until they have received the Authority to Fundraise, as this safeguards everyone involved.
5. You may fundraise during the approved dates only, and only for the approved event or activity indicated in your Letter of Authority. If you wish to extend or change any aspect of your fundraising event or activity, you will need to seek additional approval from Camp Quality.
6. The activity/event is the responsibility of the Fundraiser and, due to limited resources, Camp Quality is unable to assist in soliciting prizes, organising publicity, or providing goods and services unless agreed to in writing with the Fundraiser.
7. If you are soliciting In Kind goods, asking for free or discounted goods and/or services for your authorised fundraising event, these items should be used for the event/activity intended. If items are not utilised for the event/activity, the item should be donated to Camp Quality.
8. Camp Quality does not allow individual community fundraisers authorised on behalf of Camp Quality to raise funds through telemarketing or door-to-door solicitation. Both forms of fundraising have strict legislative requirements and are managed nationally by Camp Quality.
9. If the Fundraiser wishes to use the Camp Quality logo and/or name on any printed materials such as, but not limited to, flyers, posters, and invites, then an example of the material should be sent to Camp Quality for approval before use.
10. At Camp Quality, we respect the privacy of our children and families. We will look at any requests to involve children and/or their families on an individual basis.
11. It is essential that Fundraisers contact Camp Quality to gain approval before they contact or approach any public personality or celebrity so that we can maximise the opportunity via the Camp Quality network.
12. If the Fundraiser would like a representative of Camp Quality to attend the activity/event, they should notify Camp Quality as early as possible to enable a representative to be available. Please note: not all requests will be able to be met as staff availability is limited.
13. Camp Quality is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission and operates under numerous State charity licences. When fundraising for our benefit, you must comply with all laws and regulations relating to charitable fundraising as well as any conditions of the Camp Quality fundraising licences that apply to you or your activity. Please contact your local Camp Quality office for more details.
14. All monies collected must be counted/verified and witnessed by a minimum of two people and accurately recorded (by the Fundraiser) as outlined by charitable fundraising laws and regulations in your state. This documentation of income and expenses (associated with the fundraising event) must then be presented to Camp Quality.
15. Funds must be remitted to Camp Quality within four weeks of your fundraising event. Once funds raised have been remitted, Camp Quality will issue a receipt in the name of the activity/event.
16. The Fundraiser must take all reasonable steps to ensure that the expenses do not exceed 40% of gross proceeds or a lower percentage as required by law, and they must keep records of income and expenditure.
17. Your event/activity is not covered by Camp Quality’s public liability insurance. You must make sure that your own insurance policy covers any risk associated with your fundraising activity or event.
18. Camp Quality is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. If children are present during the activity/event, the Fundraiser must ensure the safety of child/ren by adequately supervising them and ensuring that there are always two adults present (unless the child’s parent/guardian is present). If the Fundraiser is concerned about the safety and welfare of a child, they should contact 1800 CQ SAFE (1800 277 233).
19. Individual receipts for tax deductions for attendee/supporters of the activity/event will only be issued by Camp Quality if a general donation of $2.00 or more is made. When the attendee/supporter has given money in return for goods or services, a tax-deductible receipt cannot be issued. Camp Quality cannot issue any receipts until the funds are deposited into the Camp Quality account.
20. Camp Quality reserves its right to withdraw its approval for the activity/event at any time if it appears that the Fundraiser is failing to adhere to any of the above Terms and Conditions.
21. At all times, before, during or after your fundraising event/activity, you must conduct yourself with decency, dignity and good taste and in a manner that does not harm or diminish Camp Quality’s good name in the community. Fundraisers must be aware that when they represent Camp Quality the following behaviour is NOT acceptable:
• behaviour that threatens or endangers others;
• use of illicit drugs, any type of ‘substance abuse’, or intoxication; and/or
• use of inappropriate language.
State Fundraising Requirements
It is your responsibility to obtain any necessary permits or licenses for your fundraising activity, and to
review fundraising regulations with your state authority – particularly if you are a registered business
and/or organising a raffle or auction.
NSW The Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing
VIC Dept. of Justice (Consumer Affairs Vic. & Vic. Commission for Gambling
www.consumer.vic.gov.au and https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/gambling/raffle/licenseeresources/
QLD Qld Office of Gaming Regulation
www.olgr.qld.gov.au and https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/hospitality-tourism-sport/liquorgaming/
WA Dept. of Racing, Gambling & Liquor
www.accc.gov.au and https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/charitable-raffles
TAS Liquor and Gaming branch representing the Tasmanian Gaming Commission
NT Licensing and Regulation Division, NT Dept. of Justice
SA Office of Liquor and Gambling Commissioner
ACT ACT Gaming & Racing Commission
Personal Data Collection Statement
At Camp Quality we are committed to protecting your privacy online. We protect any personal information you give us while you use our websites.
Personal Information Collection Notice
By registering and completing the required fields you are providing information to Camp Quality Ltd (‘Personal Information’).
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
- information about your interaction with the site, for example, when you view or search content; and
- IP addresses, browser type, language, operating system, mobile device information (including device identifiers), the referring web page, pages visited, and location.
Information of this type (‘Cookies’) is anonymous and does not personally identify you but is helpful for us to improve the business performance and user experience of the site.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you. It can include your name, date of birth, email address, postal address and telephone number. In order for you to interact with the site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (‘Personal Information’). We collect your Personal Information so that we can complete your donation or transactions:
• in accordance with legislation requiring us to gather certain information about charitable donors; and to issue receipts, tickets and, if required, an Authority to Fundraise; and
• your registration with the site for participation in related activities such as charitable fundraisers, competitions and promotions.
If you do not want your name to be publicly associated with your donation, please choose the "Anonymous" function when completing the donation form. Your name will always be passed on to the fundraiser you are supporting and to Camp Quality; unless you have made an anonymous donation, in which case, your name will only appear in their secure account area. Please also note that your donation amount and any comments will still be visible on the public site pages, however, your name will be shown as “Anonymous”.
Camp Quality will contact you throughout campaigns to update you and offer fundraising assistance, to acknowledge and thank you for your support and keep you updated on various activities related to the campaign. Your information is not provided to any non-related third party without your prior consent, except in the limited and rare circumstances when we are compelled, by law, to provide information for the purposes of law enforcement. You can withdraw your consent to these communications at any time.
Accessing your personal information held by Camp Quality
Updating your personal information
Please keep your information up to date by letting us know of any changes at email@example.com