LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION ON HOW TO FUNDRAISE? TRY OUR TOP TIPS!
Back yourself! Nothing shows commitment to the cause and challenge like donating to yourself. It's also a great way to lead by example - plus, people who donate to themselves raise twice as much as people who don't.
SPREAD THE WORD
Log in to your fundraising account, go to 'My Fundraising', then 'Get Support'.
Select one of our email templates and send to your own email address where you can personalise, before forwarding to your contacts.
Remember - if you don’t ask, people won't know.
MAKE IT PERSONAL
People will donate because YOU are asking them to. Simple as that. So try to:
- Write why you're supporting Camp Quality on your online fundraising page.
- Add an email signature to your personal email account to share your page with your friends, family and personal contacts.
- Upload a photo of yourself onto your online fundraising page.
Share a link to your online fundraising page on all your social accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn). You can also ask your friends to share your online fundraising page on their Facebook. Did you know people who use social media raise on average twice as much as other fundraisers!
Nominate 10 of your friends to donate $10. That's $100!
Ask your friends or family to give up coffee for a week and donate what they would have spent on coffee to your fundraising page.
ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO DONATE PER KM!
Your friends could donate $1 for every kilometre you ride. So if you're riding 50km = $50.
RIP IT OFF
We all know that shaving legs is standard practice for cyclists – oh the lycra! Why not wax them this time and charge your loved ones to rip it off... all for a good cause?
Even if you've asked before, people get busy and simply forget. You're doing something great for yourself, and for others, so don't hesitate to follow up with people, and remind them to make a donation.
An easy way to remind people is by posting updates throughout the month. Let friends and family know that their donation will not only motivate you to cycle, but it's going to a great cause – helping kids facing cancer.
- Derek just donated $59.00
- SA just donated $2000.00
- Bevpax just donated $126.60
- ilona Ter-stepanova just donated $21.60
- Tony Williams just donated $59.40
- Glenyce Hollard just donated $21.60
- Kerrie Barrett just donated $54.00
- Iain Ferrie just donated $37.80
- Kate Hewitt just donated $59.40
- Mitch just donated $35.64
- Lifestyle Communities just donated $341.00
- Graeme Hall just donated $20.00
- Anonymous just donated $54.00
- Aaron just donated $51.00
- Darcy just donated $59.40
- Baltcha Paoli just donated $21.60
- David Darge just donated $59.40
- Peter & Myra just donated $10.80
- Anonymous just donated $21.60
- Jazzy Bautista just donated $167.40