Help us raise $15,000 for Camp Quality
Cruisin4Kids is a Victorian charity campaign coordinated by motoring enthusiasts and volunteers, raising money for Camp Quality.
2019 sees the event celebrate its second year of operation with hopes to raise $15,000 for Camp Quality, reaffirming the event's commitment to support children impacted by cancer and their families in Australia.
What is Cruisin4Kids
Cruisin4Kids is a fundraising event open to all motoring enthusiasts. New or old, custom or stock. Hot Rod, Vintage, Customs, Muscle, Classic, Euro, Exotics, American or Aussie. All makes and models welcome!
Commencing at Avalon Airport, this relaxed cruise will take you 130km along beautiful Victorian country roads, finishing in the historic country town of Clunes.
Cruisin4Kids raises money for Camp Quality through event registrations and by attracting donations. Entrants are encouraged to share their fundraising page to raise as much as they can with the top fundraisers winning pole position to lead the Cruise.
THE ODOMETER IS TICKING
Raised so far
WHERE: Avalon Airport to Clunes
WHEN: Sunday 8th September 2019
WHAT: Motoring enthusiasts come together to drive and ride and raise money for Camp Quality
WHY: To raise much needed funds to support Aussie kids impacted by cancer
HOW MUCH: Registration fee is $50 per vehicle
WHO: Cruisin4Kids is open to motoring enthusiasts with new or old, custom or stock vehicles. Hot Rod, Vintage, Customs, Muscle, Classic, Euro, Exotics, American or Aussie. All makes and models welcome!
- Bruce and Erika Turner just donated $26
- Steve & Maxine Scicluna just donated $104
- Dianne Clarke just donated $41.60
- Kate, Dan & Bailey Fox just donated $20.80
- Matthew Scholten just donated $2
- Tennielle Howie just donated $40
- Dale Butel just donated $156
- Anita & Richard Hansen just donated $75
- Ken Buckley just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $25
- Damian & Nerida Young just donated $41.60
- Duncan Dart just donated $10.40
- Mark Watts just donated $2
- Adam Moody just donated $2
- Mendo Pejcinovski just donated $33.20
- Brad Mason just donated $2
- Chris Weir just donated $2
- Anthony Cooms just donated $54
- Narelle Harrison just donated $31.20
- Anthony Scriba just donated $2