Newcastle's unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary
Camp Quality’s 1000Ks 4 Kids is a unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary! The ride is a 1,000km, 10 day cycling challenge full of mateship, teamwork and long days as well as fun, optimism and resilience - all to help raise money for kids impacted by cancer.
THE TIMER IS TICKING
Raised so far
1000Ks 4 Kids 2019 – Kilometres for a cause!
Gold Coast, Queensland to Newcastle, New South Wales
Friday 6 September - Sunday 15 September 2019
All you need is well maintained road bike, cleats and helmet.
To raise raise much needed funds for children impacted by cancer
Riders to pay a $350 non refundable registration fee - payable by 28 February. See Useful Info page for inclusions. Each rider must fundraise a minimum of $4,000 and support crew a minimum of $1,500 to participate.
Anyone over 18 with a road bike and cleats can join the 1000Ks 4 Kids cycling adventure.
- Lindel Eicher just donated $41.60
- Royce and Jan Allenby just donated $52.00
- Garry Tomkins just donated $20.80
- Jayden Roberson just donated $15.60
- Miss Murrarundi 2018 just donated $78.00
- Caitlin Sillar just donated $21.00
- Rowena Williams just donated $20.80
- Adrian , Tahlia D just donated $100.00
- Graeme Stevenson just donated $78.00
- Mitch Crump just donated $52.00
- Jenne Jones just donated $150.00
- Bunnings BBQ Fundraising just donated $12.90
- Bunnings BBQ Fundraising just donated $27.40
- Bunnings BBQ Fundraising just donated $24.70
- Bunning BBQ Fundraising just donated $27.40
- Misc. Donation . just donated $27.05
- Hunter Land Management Sponsorship just donated $1000.00
- Bentleys Newcastle Sponsorship just donated $500.00
- Better Pool & Irrigation Supplies Sponsorship just donated $300.00
- Hannah Bryant just donated $26.00