Newcastle's unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary
Camp Quality’s 1000Ks 4 Kids is a unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary! The ride is a 1,000km, 10 day cycling challenge full of mateship, teamwork and long days as well as fun, optimism and resilience - all to help raise money for kids impacted by cancer.
THE TIMER IS TICKING
Raised so far
1000Ks 4 Kids 2019 – Kilometres for a cause!
Gold Coast, Queensland to Newscastle, New South Wales
Friday 6 September - Sunday 15 September 2019
All you need is well maintained road bike, cleats and helmet.
To raise raise much needed funds for children impacted by cancer
Riders to pay a $350 non refundable registration fee - payable by 28 February. See Useful Info page for inclusions. Each rider must fundraise a minimum of $4,000 and support crew a minimum of $1,500 to participate.
Anyone over 18 with a road bike and cleats can join the 1000Ks 4 Kids cycling adventure.
- Luke Redgrove just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2019
- Victoria Hellyer just donated $52.00
- Donna and Martin Boyd just donated $41.60
- Jason Crawley just donated $52.00
- Nattalie Foot just donated $20.00
- Diane Sullivan just donated $78.00
- Dollina Renton just donated $208.00
- Brett Hedley just donated $52.00
- Courtney Howard just donated $41.60
- Micheal Boland just donated $41.60
- Courtney Burgess just donated $20.80
- Pete & Ange Wood just donated $45.76
- Kate Van Helsdingen just registered for 1000ks 4 Kids 2019
- Vince Cronin just donated $100.00
- marg and ian hastie just donated $104.00
- John Hooper just donated $41.60
- Aussie Bush Camp Sponsorship just donated $1000.00
- Aussie Home Loans Maitland Sponsorship just donated $2250.00
- Narndra Built Sponsorship just donated $1500.00
- Direct Plasterboard Outlet Sponsorship just donated $1000.00