Newcastle's unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary
Camp Quality’s 1000Ks 4 Kids is a unique riding challenge that sees ordinary people doing the extraordinary! The ride is a 1,000km, 10 day cycling challenge full of mateship, teamwork and long days as well as fun, optimism and resilience - all to help raise money for kids impacted by cancer.
THE TIMER IS TICKING
Raised so far
1000Ks 4 Kids 2019 – Kilometres for a cause!
Gold Coast, Queensland to Newcastle, New South Wales
Friday 6 September - Sunday 15 September 2019
Anyone over 18 with a road bike and cleats can join the 1000Ks 4 Kids cycling adventure.
To raise raise much needed funds for children impacted by cancer
Riders to pay a $350 non refundable registration fee - payable by 28 February. See Useful Info page for inclusions. Each rider must fundraise a minimum of $4,000 and support crew a minimum of $1,500 to participate.
Do you know someone who is taking part in the challenge?
Check out their fundraising efforts and cheer them on!!!
- Sale of Chocolates just donated $55.60
- Proceeds of Fundraising just donated $750.00
- The Bradford Hotel Sponsorship just donated $5000.00
- Hunter Eco Plumbing Donation just donated $160.00
- Aman Kaur just donated $41.60
- Matthew Green just donated $104.00
- Suzanne Boyle just donated $250.00
- Maitland 24/7 Carwash Wallington just donated $515.00
- Andrew Redding just donated $200.00
- Simon Murphy just donated $55.00
- Educators and Families just donated $100.00
- Gae Ellicott just donated $104.00
- Daniel Kiriakidis just donated $52.00
- Tony Murphy just donated $41.60
- Jan Brown just donated $52.00
- Lizzie McLaughlin just donated $104.00
- Craig Stevenson just donated $41.60
- Wayne Cotterill just donated $52.00
- Tina Newstead just donated $40.00
- Sonia Alexander just donated $104.00